Warmest greeting to you all. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again. While some things have changed, we remain dedicated to your health and safety and have made multiple changes to help protect our clients and staff.
- We will be contacting patients with upcoming appointments to confirm or reschedule.
- Before each appointment, we will ask some screening questions and again when you arrive at the office.
- We will ask you to wear a mask or scarf to all appointments and have hand sanitizer for you to use when you arrive and before you leave.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. This may mean that there will be fewer options for appointment times. There will special times/dates available for vulnerable patients with urgent needs.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between clients to help with physical distancing.
- We have added multiple “Hepa Filter” air purifications systems in the office and are implementing other advanced safety features.
Thank you for being part of our dental family. We value your trust and loyalty.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions.